Local Treatment Providers
Columbia St. Mary’s Hospital Ozaukee Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program:
- Intake Line: 262-241-6127. Individual assessments for AODA and intensive group therapy treatment. 3 days per week, 3 hours per day. Aftercare planning and referral for ongoing support and treatment available. Suboxone Induction program available only for patients agreeing to participation in Outpatient Program for 4-6 weeks.
Columbia St. Mary’s Hospital Ozaukee Emergency and Medical Services:
- For patients presenting to the Emergency Department in ACUTE withdrawal with major medical symptoms of withdrawal from opiates. Patient’s assessed for immediate acute admission. Not appropriate access for patients not in acute withdrawal whose medical condition does not warrant admission to inpatient hospital for medical stabilization. Click here to view Columbia St. Mary's staff directory.
Columbia St. Mary’s Hospital Adolescent Substance Abuse Program (ASAP):
- Intake Line: 262-241-6127. Assessment, screening, education and individual treatment for children and adolescents with substance abuse/addiction issues. Strong focus and screening for risk for abuse and prevention. Assessment and referrals for higher level of treatment when appropriate, such as residential treatment.
Aurora Psychiatric Hospital:
- Offers a variety of services, inpatient hospitalization, partial hospitalization, residential treatment, and outpatient services. The staff is experienced in working with children, adolescents, adults, older adults, couples and families. They provide all levels of care, specialized for most behavioral health problems. Call Aurora at (877) 666-7223 or view their website by clicking here.
Rogers Memorial Hospital–Brown Deer:
- One of three hospital campuses and six outpatient locations in Wisconsin offering a variety of mental health and addiction services for adults, adolescents and children. Rogers–Brown Deer provides inpatient withdrawal management, partial hospital and intensive outpatient services for heroin, alcohol and other drug addiction, as well as dual diagnosis. Residential treatment is also available at Herrington Recovery Center in Oconomowoc. Each patient receives comprehensive, evidence-based programming and an individualized treatment plan. Visit rogershospital.org or call 414-865-2500 to learn more.
- Mental health and substance abuse for adults and youth. 1317 West Towne Square Road Mequon, WI 53092 (262)241-5099. Click here to view their website.
Comprehensive Counseling Services:
- Mental health and substance abuse services. 1317 West Grand Avenue Port Washington, WI 53074 (262) 284-5789. Click here to view their website.
Mequon Clinical Associates:
- 1045 W. Glen Oaks Lane Suite 1 Mequon, WI 53092 (262) 241-7778 Five Points Wellness and Recovery. Therapy consists of individual, group, and family sessions designed to enhance the participant’s motivation to change and end the problems of substance abuse. Participants will develop safety and recovery skills needed to achieve abstinence and gain control over their lives. Click here to view their website.
Northshore Clinic and Consultants:
Shorehaven Behavioral Health, Inc:
- Mental health and substance abuse outpatient services. 3900 W. Brown Deer Road Suite 200 Brown Deer, WI 53209 414-982-1395 X 235 Click here to view their website.
Ozaukee County Counseling
- 121 W. Main Street Port Washington, WI 53074. (262)238-8200. Operated by the Ozaukee County Department of Human Services, the Counseling Center provides individual and group treatment addressing mental health and substance abuse. Click here to view their website.
- “Where Recovery Becomes Reality”. Alcohol, Drug, Gambling Addiction Treatment. 4550 W. Bradley Rd. Brown Deer, WI 53223 414-371-1600. Click here to view their website.
The Ozaukee County Heroin Task Force assumes no liability for damages arising from errors, omissions, or services listed on this web page. The Task Force does not recommend or endorse any provider, agency, or resource listed here. The web page is solely for the information of individuals impacted by opiates/heroin in Ozaukee County and is a collection of publicly listed information assembled here for the benefit of the community at the request of concerned citizens. This page is hosted by the Ozaukee County Department of Human Services as a public service to the community and is maintained in collaboration with the many stakeholders represented within the Ozaukee County Heroin Task Force.